4 teens burned by flash fire while handling gasoline
Thu, 28 Nov 2013 04:25:17 GMT —
BURLESON, Texas-- Four teenage boys have been burned, two critically, when gasoline they were handling ignited in a suburban backyard in North Texas.
The incident happened about 4:30 p.m. Wednesday behind a house in Burleson, a suburb of about 40,000 residents 13 miles south of Fort Worth.
MedStar ambulance spokesman Matt Zavadsky said the four were taken to Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas. Two were airlifted in critical condition.
City spokeswoman Sally Ellertson says neighbors reported the accident after hearing the explosion. No identities have been released.