93
      Sunday
      100 / 80
      Monday
      101 / 77
      Tuesday
      100 / 76

      A/C unit causes fire scare at St. Alban's in Harlingen

      Firefighters responded to a Harlingen church and day school Tuesday after a near fire.

      Smoke shot through the roof at St. Albans, located on the 1400 block of East Austin Avenue.

      Fire investigators said the air conditioning unit at the top of one of the buildings burnt out and sent smoke through the area.

      Fire crews arrived as a precaution.

      No damage or injuries were reported.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER