Applying for college aid

As high school seniors across the valley prepare to walk the graduation stage, they're preparing for their next step into the college world.

Students can save money and get a start on the application process by applying for their Federal Application For Student Aid (FAFSA) to qualify for a Pell Grant.

This is free money that your child can receive to further their education, they just have to apply.Wanda Garza from South Texas College joined Sunrise to explain.

This May's graduates have an opportunity of receiving as much as $2775.00 for the upcoming summer semester.