Employees at a Harlingen business had to evacuate after a chemical reaction inside a barrel inside one of their warehouses.
It all happened at the UniFirst Linen building off Fair Park Boulevard around 3:30 p.m. Thursday.
Harlingen Fire Department officials said company officials reported the incident.
Fumes were reportedly coming from the barrel prompting company officials to evacuate the building.
It's not clear how the chemical reaction started but no injuries were reported.
Fire department officials said authorities secured the warehouse while a hazardous materials crew was called in.