component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01
      63
      Tuesday
      73 / 45
      Wednesday
      76 / 46
      Thursday
      82 / 53

      Elsa man hospitalized after paint can explodes

      A man was burning trash when a can of paint exploded in the fire Friday morning.

      He was burning the trash in his backyard on the 1900 block of Michael St.

      According to neighbors, no one realized the can of paint was in the fire.

      The man was airlifted to a nearby hospital for his injuries.

      He suffers from 2nd degree burns on his face.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER