81
      Friday
      94 / 76
      Saturday
      93 / 77
      Sunday
      92 / 75

      EMS, fire department respond to electrical fire

      Electrical fire

      A fire overnight in Edinburg left a home smoldering after an electrical fire.

      The fire happened in Edinburg on Nelda Street, near University Drive.

      Authorities said everyone made it out of the home safe.

      Edinburg police, Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and the Edinburg Fire Department responded to the scene.

      The electrical sparks happened just after 10:00 p.m. on Saturday.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER