component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01
      72
      Monday
      69 / 49
      Tuesday
      71 / 45
      Wednesday
      76 / 47

      Fireworks spark Brownsville house fire

      Fireworks are allegedly what led to a Brownsville house fire Monday morning.

      Fire fighters received the call after fireworks placed too close to a heater caught fire.

      The house is located on Casa Blanca Drive in Brownsville.

      The homeowner suffered burns to his right arm.

      According to Brownsville Fire Department, the home is completely smoke damaged.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER