Several ambulances have been called to a maquiladora in Los Indios after employees reported getting sick from fumes.
It all happened at the Panasonic facility off Joaquina Cavazos Street in Los Indios just after 1:30 p.m. Monday.
Employees told Action 4 News that fumes inside the building were making them sick.
It's not clear what the cause of the fumers was but several ambulances from Harlingen, San Benito, Los Fresnos and Brownsville were called to the scene.
Paramedics took at least 10 employees to local hospitals for observation.
Another 16 employees reportedly refused treatment at the scene.