Three dogs are being checked out after they were attacked by a swarm of bees.
The incident happened around 1:00 p.m. on Jade Street in Harlingen.
According to the Harlingen Fire Department, one of the dogs seemed to be severely stung, while the other two were moderately injured.
One resident was stung by the swarm of bees, but was in good condition and did not request emergency medical services.
The bees were nesting inside the walls of the mobile home, according to the fire department.
Two firemen wearing bee suits extracted the three dogs from the home and washed them with soap and water.
The owner was suggested he seek veterinary care for the severely stung dog.
Captain Torres with the Harlingen Fire Department recommends taking precautions by calling an exterminator, if you see bees nesting in or near your home.