Mobile home fire sparks suspicion in Edinburg
Sun, 11 Nov 2012 19:56:39 GMT —
The Edinburg Fire Department responded to a mobile home fire early Sunday morning.
The fire happened at 2:50 a.m. on the 4000 block of Fox Lane.
Edinburg Fire Chief Shawn Snider said that when he arrived at the scene, the back bedroom was engulfed in flames.
The mobile home is located in a subdivision.
No one was inside the home at the time of the fire and no injuries were reported nearby.
Chief Snider said that he considers the fire suspicious because upon arrival, the front door was wide open.