91 / 70
      92 / 71
      92 / 72

      Thanksgiving morning fire leaves family without a home

      Brownsville Fire via Norma Lopez on Facebook

      A family is displaced after a fire burned through their home during the early morning hours.

      The house fire happened on the 1700 block of Stanford Avenue in Brownsville.

      The Brownsville Fire Department believes the home is a total loss and are still on scene.

      The fire department encourages taking precautions, especially during the holiday season.

      People were in the house when the home ignited. Everyone in the home made it out, and no injuries associated with the fire are being reported at this time.

      The Brownsville fire department is currently investigating the fire.

      Action 4 News will continue to provide more information on the fire as details are made available.