Three more victims identified in San Fernando massacres
Mon, 02 May 2011 10:07:26 GMT —
The bodies of three victims in the San Fernando massacres have been identified.
Mexico's Attorney General's Office (PGR) reported on Sunday tha DNA results had been confirmed for three men.
Two of the men were from Tlaxcala and one from Guanajuato.
The three bodies have been turned over to family members for burial.
PGR officials said dozens of suspects remain in custody while the investigation continues into the massarces.
The families of hundreds of missing people came forward to provide DNA samples for bodies found in dozens of mass graves in and around San Fernando.
PGR officials said DNA results take three to four weeks in each case.