Young Fire Victim Taken Off Life Support
Sat, 10 Oct 2009 00:01:01 GMT —
A Valley 3-year-old critically injured last week in a Brownsville fire has passed away.
He had been in critical condition since Wednesday after a fire broke out in his apartment on the 3600 block of Coffeeport Road.
The boy, along with his mother, were taken to a San Antonio hospital.
A close family friend told Action 4 News the 3-year-old passed away over the weekend after being on life support for two days at a San Antonio hospital.
The friend said the family needs donations.
If you would like to help the famiily, you can go to any Wells Fargo Bank and make a donation to Veronica Aguilar's account.
Meanwhile, firefighters revealed Friday afternoon that the apartment complex fire was accidental.
They said they have reason to believe the fire was caused by candles in the master bedroom.