Mexico Trip Giveaway
Use your Instagram account to enter for your chance to win a trip for two to Sandos Playacar Beach Resort in Cancun, Mexico. The trip package includes roundtrip airfare for two from San Antonio to Cancun; three night’s accommodations at Sandos Resort with all-inclusive meals and beverages for two.
Here’s how you enter..
Then, use your Instagram account to post a public video (i.e. not protected) no more than 30 seconds long explaining “Why You Deserve a Trip to Mexico.” You have to make sure you tag @iwatchdaytime and use the hashtag #daytimemexicogiveaway
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Contest: KABB / Daytime with Esteban And Kimberly Instagram Mexico Giveaway
Station: San Antonio Television, LLC dba KABB
Station Address: KABB, 4335 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78229
San Antonio Viewing Area: Texas Counties: Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Comal, Dewitt, Dimmit, Edwards, Frio Goliad, Gonzales, Guadalupe, Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, Kinney, La Salle, Lavaca, McMullen, Maverick, Medina, Real, Uvalde, Val Verde, Wilson, and Zavala
Harlingen Viewing Area: Texas Counties: Cameron, Hidalgo, Starr and Willacy
Corpus Christi Viewing Area: Texas Counties: Aransas, Bee, Brooks, Duval, Jim Hogg, Jim Wells, Kenedy, Kleberg, Live Oak, Nueces, Refugio and San Patricio.
Beaumont Viewing Area: Texas Counties: Hardin, Jasper, Jefferson, Newton, Orange and Tyler
El Paso Viewing Area: Texas Counties: Dona Ana, Culberson, El Paso, Hudspeth
San Angelo Viewing Area: Texas Counties: Coke, Concho, Crockett, Irion, Kimble, McCulloch, Menard, Schleicher, Sterling, Sutton and Tom Green
Abilene-Sweetwater Viewing Area: Texas Counties: Brown, Callahan, Coleman, Eastland, Fisher, Haskell, Jones, Knox, Mitchell, Nolan, Runnels, Scurry, Shackelford, Stephens, Stonewall and Taylor
Sponsor(s): Rennert Travel, Sandos Resort and Lomas Travel
Prize Provider(s): Rennert Travel, Sandos Resort and Lomas Travel
Age of Eligibility: Twenty-One (21) Entrants must have an Instagram account.
Contest Period: October 22, 2018 to November 2, 2018
Entries Due: 12:00 PM CDT on November 2, 2018
Entry is limited to one (1) entry per account per day.
Video Topic: Post a public video (i.e. not protected) no more than :30 seconds on the Daytime Instagram account explaining “Why You Deserve a Trip to Mexico”. Tag @iwatchdaytime and use the hashtag #daytimemexicogiveaway”. (Only one (1) person should be depicted in video. No group entries.)
Judging Criteria: Appearance (25%); Compelling Nature of Story (50%); and Creativity (25%)
Number of Winners Based on Judging Results: One (1)
Total Number of Winners: One (1)
Winner Selection Date: November 2, 2018
Prize(s) and Value(s): One (1) trip for Two (2) to Sandos Playacar Beach Resort in Cancun, Mexico. The trip package includes roundtrip airfare for two (2) (economy class) from San Antonio, Texas to Cancun, Mexico, (as determined by Prize Provider, with possible layovers, blackout dates, and other restrictions); airport/hotel transfers; three (3) night’s accommodations (one room, double occupancy) at Sandos Resort with all-inclusive meals, and beverages for two (2). Winner and Guest must travel on same itinerary. Prize must be redeemed by November 1, 2019. Total approximate retail value of prize is $13,000.
Station’s Instagram Account: @iwatchdaytime
Station’s Instagram Website: https://www.instagram.com/iwatchdaytime/
Station’s Website: https://foxsanantonio.com
Station’s Website Terms and Conditions: https://foxsanantonio.com/station/terms
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Odds of winning depend on the number of valid and correct entries received.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
How to Enter
1. To enter, follow the Station’s Instagram Account during the Contest Period with Entrant’s Instagram Account by clicking the “Follow” button.
2. Then, post a public video (i.e. not protected) no more than :30 seconds on the Daytime Instagram account explaining “Why You Deserve a Trip to Mexico”. Tag @iwatchdaytime and use the hashtag #daytimemexicogiveaway”
3. There is no charge to sign up for Instagram. Entries submitted via this method will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the Instagram account the entry is submitted from at the time of entry. For this entry method, the “authorized account holder” is the person who is assigned to the Instagram account by the online service provider. The account holder’s profile must be public in order for Entry to be considered. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
Judging of Entries
Each entry will be judged and scored by a panel of judges comprised of Station personnel based on the Judging Criteria.
On the Winner Selection Date, the judges will determine the Total Number of Winners with the highest score(s) based on the criteria set forth above.
1. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, and reside in the Contest Area. Residents and Citizens of the European Union are not eligible to enter or win this Contest.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Station (collectively, the “Company”), Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, each of their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Station is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest.
3. By submitting an entry, Entrant acknowledges that his or her entry may be posted across any or all of Station’s digital and social platforms, at Station’s discretion. Submission of an entry grants Station and its agents the right to publish, use, adapt, edit, publicly perform and/or modify such entry in any way, in any and all media, including for use in advertising and marketing, without limitation, and without consideration to the entrant.
4. By entering, entrants represent and warrant (i) that he/she owns the video submitted, (ii) the video does not violate the rights of any third parties, (iii) the video complies with all of requirements of the Video Topic, (iv) the video has not been altered or enhanced with any software (excluding redeye), and (v) he/she agrees to the terms and conditions located at the Station’s Website Terms and Conditions. No lewd, nude, crude, or offensive videos (as determined by the Station in its sole and absolute discretion) will be accepted.
5. Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prize, Station, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed. Any trip related prizes are subject to advance reservation, availability and black-out dates, and do not include any meals, other transportation, gratuities, travel insurance, baggage fees, miscellaneous airline fees, excursions, spa treatments, or any other expenses. The Station, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible for winner’s failure to take the trip by the Prize Provider’s expiration date, or cancellation of the trip by the winner.
6. Each winner will be notified by Instagram Direct Message. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints), at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Each winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented. If the prize is a trip, all persons traveling on the trip must be twenty-one (21) years of age or over. All persons traveling on the trip must also sign and return a release which must be returned with the winner’s release and affidavit of eligibility within three (3) days of winner’s notification.
7. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries. If time does not permit for an alternate winner to be selected, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
8. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Station. the Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
9. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
10. Only one prize will be awarded per household, per Instagram account, if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90-day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
11. The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
12. The Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), and Instagram accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any Prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the Prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
13. Complete Official Rules for the Contest are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at the Station and on the Station’s Website. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station at the Station Address within thirty (30) days of the last day of the Contest Period.
14. The Station has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by the Station shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. Station reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Station’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Station’s control.
16. Instagram is not affiliated with the Station or the Contest. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram.