MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

McAllen man electrocuted while working on water heater

McAllen police report a 46-year-old man died Saturday after being electrocuted while working on a water heater.

Investigators told Action 4 News the man was working on a water heater at an apartment complex on the 500 Block of East Camelia Avenue when it happened.

Police said fellow workers called in the report around 11:21 a.m. Saturday.

Water was found on the floor which police said could have contributed to the electrocution.

The man TMs identity has not yet been released as police continue to investigate the death.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending