MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

No injuries reported after kitchen fire at McAllen restaurant

(Source: KGBT Photo)

A restaurant in McAllen caught fire on Tuesday afternoon.

The McAllen Fire Department was dispatched around 1:30 p.m. to the restaurant called, Grain to Glass, which is located off of North 23rd Street.

It was determined there was a small fire in the kitchen.

The building was not occupied and there were no injuries.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending