The City of Mission is reporting numerous roadways that have been closed due to the heavy rain.
Here is the current list of closures:
- Inspiration at Expressway and Frontage is closed
- Stewart Rd. from Bus. 83 to 495 is closed
- Business 83 from Holland to Los Ebanos is closed
- 495 from Bryan to Mayberry - standing water reported on roadway
- 1st and Conway - closed in all directions
- Frontage road going eastbound between Conway and Bryan - roadway flooded
- Business 83 between Moorefield and Inspiration - roadway flooded
- Be cautious in the area of 2 Mile line and Inspiration
The City of Mission is asking drivers to stay off the roadways throughout the city. They are reporting they have low lying areas with flooding and stalled vehicles and our first responders need access. Please stay home until further notice.