The additional rainfall across the Rio Grande Valley is resulting in additional street closures.
Here is the latest list:
- 33rd & Helena
- 33rd & Idela
- 27th & Judith
- Idela between 23rd & 27th
- 26th & Helena
- Gloria between 24th & 27th.
- Cano St. - from 14th to 7th
- 12th - from Mahl to Kuhn
- McIntyre - from 13th - 9th
- 10th Ave. - from Kuhn to Mahl.
- Jackson road and Military road
- Cage Blvd and Military road
- Dicker road
- Jackson road
- Thomas and Jackson road.
- 12th and Nebraska-closed due to flooding
- Use caution at Paisano Street and Sendero Street
- Sinkholes have been reported at 17th Street.
- Stewart Road to 3072/Dicker Road on Hall Acres - CLOSED due to water on the bridge.
- Border from Business to 6th
- 1300 North Texas Northbound
- Las Brisas
- Westgate and frontage east and west
- Texas from Sgt. Garcia to Plaza
- Border from Frontage to Paisano
- Taylor Rd.
- Shary Rd.
- 2 Mile Line
- Bus 83
- East of Conway
- Stewart and South of 495 are flooded and closed please stay away from these areas.
- LLevees on Alamo Rd are closed until further notice due to flooding. Please do not attempt to cross. You could be fined. Current routes to get to Military Rd are in Pharr down Cage to Military or McAllen North 10thto Military.
- In addition to the levees being closed, Alamo Rd from Bethany Street to the levees is now closed due to high water. Please do not drive around barricades. They are placed for safety reasons.
We will be updating this list as we receive additional information from authorities. To check if roads are closed online, visit drivetexas.org.